Wednesday 15 September 2010

Books...

When I was a kid, I lived in Hyderabad and my Grand Parents lived in Madras (It was Madras then). I used to visit them during my holidays (All the three times). And the first place my grand father would take me to was Higginbothams. I could buy all the books I wanted. This happened on all my trips to Madras.

I could just sit at home and read them through out the day and night. He always encouraged me to read more. He is solely responsible for my love for reading.

In school, I loved reading Nancy Drew. In college, my favourite was Sidney Sheldon. I was more into mysteries and thrillers. Slowly, I started to read almost anything that got good reviews.

Working full time and being a mother of a hyper-active 2 year old has made it difficult to pursue my hobby. But my love for reading has made it possible to find time now and then. Thought I can’t read as much as I would've loved to, I am happy that I am getting a chance to pursue my favourite hobby.

You'll get some book reviews now and then.

Keep coming back for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by and leaving your comments. They mean a lot to me and will help me improve my blog.